Win a ride with Georg Linnamäe!
There will be 3 lucky winners!
Order from Fudy for at least €30 between July 3–23 and automatically participate in a raffle where you could win a ride with Georg Linnamäe.
We’ll be contacting the winners on July 24.
- Fudy’s raffle campaign “Win a drive with Georg Linnamäe” will be held from 03.07.2023 to 23.07.2023. It is organised by Fudy Operations OÜ (address Tartu mnt 80, 10112 Tallinn) (from here on “the organiser”). During the campaign, three test drives with Georg Linnamäe will be raffled out.
- To participate in the raffle, one must make at least one order worth at least 30 € from Fudy delivery app from 03.07 to 23.07.2023. The 30 € is counted as the total value of the order, which includes both the price of the order and the delivery.
- On 24.07.2023, three test drives with Georg Linnamäe will be raffled out amongst all orders that match the rules of the campaign. The date of the drives will be separately agreed upon with the winners.
- The winners will be announced on Fudy’s Facebook and Instagram channels on the day of the raffle and they will be contacted by Fudy.
- Each order with a value of at least 30 € gives the participant one raffle ticket.
- Only delivery orders are eligible to participate in the raffle. Pickup orders are not counted as part of the campaign.
- The number of orders per Fudy äpp user is not limited. One user can make several orders.
- The campaign is not limited by city. All delivery orders valued at least 30 € in all cities Fudy is operating in, are eligible.
- The rules of the campaign are set by the organiser in this document. All decisions made about the campaign are final and mandatory for all participants.
- By participating in the campaign, the user gives the organiser his/her consent to gather, organise and use his/her personal information. The personal information connected to the campaign (excluding information required to use the Fudy app in a standard way), will be deleted in a month after the end of the campaign.
- Employees and family members of Fudy OÜ and other companies related to the organising of this campaign are not eligible for participation.
- The organiser has the right to seize the campaign and end the raffle in case of unforeseen circumstances (force majeure) or when there appears to be a significant infringement in campaign rules, by announcing the end of the campaign in Fudy’s Facebook and Instagram channels.
- In matters not covered by these rules, the laws of the Estonian Republic apply. All disputes will be settled according to the laws of the Estonian Republic.
- All complaints regarding the campaign must be sent in a written form to the organiser at the following address: Fudy Operations OÜ, 10112 Tallinn, with the note “Win a drive with Georg Linnamäe” by 30.07.2023.